Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Friday, August 21, 2015

Yes this is happening - How do I stop time?

Yup, this is happening...... Emerson is getting ready to start 4th grade (this is not a type-o) and Harrison will begin in Kindergarten. Today we went to meet your teachers and it went well. Emerson got assigned to the teacher she wanted and Harrison got Emerson's Kindergarten teacher. I sit here reflecting on both of you with such strong emotions and give all praise to God for the lovely children you are. I am truly blessed.

Harrison I am so proud of you, I knew that ONLY by the grace of God, we would reach this day but it truly has snuck up on me. I can’t shake the image of you in NICU all wired up fighting for your life and now you have met another milestone. I know that you will be fine at school, I just hope mommy can make it through your first day of school.

Then there is my girl, Emerson.... how can you be so grown up? I don’t want to freak out about the future, I mean in 2 yrs. you will be entering middle school, rather I want to enjoy this year; however, I sometimes look at you and I see you through a different set of eyes, like I am seeing YOU for the 1st time. I wonder if this happens to other moms... I am so very proud of the young lady you are becoming.

I love you both... I pray that throughout the years you never question this love...

You are both my legacy, validation of why I am here, my purpose, MY EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment