One family's journey through the ups and downs of our miracle child born with a giant Omphalocele.
Psalm 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
Saturday, June 7, 2014
We survived your 8th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!! This weekend was such an exciting time for you and exhausting for your Mommie.
Lately I have been taking a step back and looking at you from a different perpsective. You are becoming such a young lady. I hope that I can do right by you, that I will provide you with structure and discipline when needed and always with constant love and affection.
My Girl, I often wonder if I am doing right by you. I know sometimes mommie looses her temper and screams (also we are puerto rican screaming = talking), I wonder if this is going to traumatize you in the future. I am not a perfect mom, nor will I claim to be; however, I hope that even through my mistakes you come out undamaged and that as you get older we continue to have a close relationship.
I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment