Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Three Years

Yup... While I am sad that I have not posted in 3 yrs.  I am giving myself a pass... because we were are living and experiencing life while making memories. 


Below are some great pictures over the 3 years for my babies... so that when I am gone (and you read this post) you will remember the fun times.  You are both my biggest treasure, my biggest achievement, and the reason I wake up everyday ready to take on the world. 


Mi Familia -  2017





Emerson and Harrison Easter 2017
 



Love this picture and your smiles.... My prayer is that you always stay close, always.


One of our many family dinner nights at Outback Steak House.
We love that place.



1st time we went to see our land; My kids inheritance. 
Thank you God for this blessing 2017

Christmas 2016 -- I loved getting you both your Christmas Pajamas
 (if they match, even better) . 
You are both my favorite present of ALL TIME.


1st day of school 2016:  Emmie entering 5th grade and Harrison 1st grade.  :)  Love the boots, not.  My poor girl and her issues -  this took you out of Volleyball all year and we never really went back.


Harrison made this for me in 1st Grade and I absolutely love it.
What makes me smile? 
  "My mom because she kisses me"  still melts my heart.


Lover her Smile  :)


Going to the Sock Hop at school 2016


Because she can.... my girl!



My two reasons for everything.


Thanksgiving @ School in Kindergarten. 2015


Look Mommie, I can still wear 9month old clothes (at 6yrs old)  :)


He looks just like ME :)



My girl with her Daddy


MVP of ALL TIME



How cute is he, really? 
 

1st Day of school 2015 - Emmie 4th Grade and Harrison Kindergarten


The smiles


Galveston 2015-- They were lobsters


Don't Hate--- SEXY!!!!


Ms. Fierce  (love the belly)


Ouch- I'm a lobster


Apple Picking time!



Pre K Graduation !!!





Disney Bound  2015


Bear and Harrison....


Church Christmas Play 2014


Posing....  Stud


Man, those cheeks.... bite


My best creation.  (heart melting)


Mama and Emmie - Pasteles Making 2015


He wanted to dress himself for picture day at school. 
He styling and Profiling 2014


Seriously!?!?!? Her sense of style is on point! 2014



They were sick but still inseparable


Halloween parade at school 2014 (pre-k)


Chloe!!!! Harrison's favorite


Pumpkin Carving and guitar playing 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment