Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yeah - He Turns 4!!!!

First and Foremost - GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!

Harrison, my son, you turn 4 today!!! I cannot believe that this day is here. We, as a family, have been through such a roller coaster ride that it truly feels like it was an outer body experience. As if this happen to someone else and not you, me, or us.

I constantly am reminded, by you, of the miracle that you are. Just as I type this, I am remembering the conversation between the doctor and mommie and daddy where he recommended that we terminate the pregnancy because you were not going to make it. Well look at you know! You (and God) showed him!

This past year, my son, you have really come into your own. You love baseball and are really good at it, gymnastics, peppa ping, cars, spiderman, and of course chocolate :) . You have developed such a great personality; you are caring, sweet, respectful little boy that everyone loves. You and your sister have such a close relationship and you drive her crazy. I pray that continues even after I am gone.

The best gift that I could have wished for you on your 4th birtday is that you be healthy, happy and God has granted this to both of us. You are a typical 4 year old!!!

I love you, Harrison with every fiber of who I am. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment