Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Friday, June 7, 2013

The BIG 7!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!!

Another year has gone by my sweet girl.  Today you turn 7!  You and only you gave me the title of MOM.  I was so lucky that God chose to give you to me. I know all mommies say that their children are special but none are as special as you. :) As my first born you hold a very special place in my heart. 

I pray that you have a great year, that you become wiser, smarter, and that your love for God grows deeper. Baby Girl, I cannot wait to see what 2nd grade holds for you. I know you are very excited to start that new phase in your life but mommie continues to struggle because I still see you as the little girl that came home from the hospital wtih the tiara and purse, my little princess.

I wish I could place you and your brother in a cocoon so that no pain would every reach you but that would not only be impossible it would be unfair. Life is made up of ups and downs, rewards and failures. So, I promise to continue to be your loudest and strongest advocate, to help you clear any hurdles you encounter in life, to hold you when you cry, to disipline you when needed, and to ALWAYS remind you that I love you no matter what and that you are a child of GOD.

I hear your steps coming to my office (yes only 7am) and if I know you, you should be ready to go have our mommie and daughter breakfast. So with that I end this by saying:


HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY EMMIE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment