As usual, I decided to write in detail what I have done today so that I can share with my babies some day and use as leverage when needed (and nope I don't feel guilty at all, I believe this one of those perks just like carrying you for nine months).
Emmie and Harrison, right now you are running around the house with an endless amount of energy and I am hanging on to dear life by a thread. So here is what we did today:
8:00am: Start of the day. (Great start to the day usually we are up by 7:00am)
8:45-9:15: Made pancakes and got everyone fed
9:15-11:15: Laundry and cleaned up the house
11:15-Noon: Mommy took a shower while both of you sat on my bed and played with my nook
12:00-12:30: Snack Time
12:30: Headed out to get pictures with Santa. Got to the store and was told come back at 5pm
1:00-3:00: Went grocery shopping with Emmie (Daddy had Harrison)
3:00-3:30: Fed the kids lunch
3:30-4:30: Daddy finished folding the clothes and mommy drank meds (did I tell you I have been sick, no
voice, fever, etc...)
4:30-5:30: Back to get pictures with Santa
5:00-6:00: Headed to Spanish supermarket to get key ingredients for our Christmas meal
6:00-7:00: Went out to eat like a family
7:00-7:40: RELAXED
7:40-8:00: Gave kiddo’s baths
8:00-9:00: Snack time and relax time.
9:00pm: BED TIME
So at the end of the day, what do I have to show for it???? Great memories and even pictures. Thank You God for the memories.
| Emmie and Harrison and Santa |
| Getting Ready to Make Christmas Cookies |
| We made 5 different batches of Cookies. Here is our happy poses |
| Finished Products. Our neighbors loved the cookies. |
No comments:
Post a Comment