But I am please to say that Harrison is walking. He started walking 1 week shy of 16 months. Thank you God. He has also started eating stage 3 baby foods. So I am feeling extremely blessed, hopeful, and optimistic for his future. All glory to God because I know he is answering my prayers.
Except for being small for his age (w: 15lbs, h: 27"), he is a typical boy. He is rambunctious, extremely active, with serious attitude and I thank God for all of it because the alternative would be unbearable. We are closely monitoring his growth and we will go see an endocrinologist when he turns 2 if he still has not caught up. While I am no giant, my husband and stepson are 5'10" and 6" so he should be somewhere between 5'8 and 5'11 when he grows up. Not too worried about this right now but will keep an eye on it.
Now on to my girl, Emerson. She is getting so big; sometimes I sit back and just look at her and can’t believe how big she is getting. I worry all the time that I am not giving her all the attention she needs and it makes me so sad for her. I am trying but she needs me so. God knows my heart and I am praying for balance. I am also having a hard time/issue as she will go to "big girl school" in August. I must learn to breath. Soon she will be in high school, college, married, grandbabies......breath.... I look forward to all of this but wish at the same time I could have frozen time when she was like 2. LOL
Oh well, I am attaching some family pictures we just had done. Love my family, all the ups and down, craziness, and drama. It has made me who I am today.
God Bless
My Family (including Grandma)
Emmie and Harrison - The reason I get up every morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment