Where to start?? I don’t know. I am so overwhelmed by the amazing blessing that God is pouring over my family and me.
Yesterday, my church sponsored a fundraiser to help with Harrison’s medical bills and it was beyond any expectations I could have imagined. God has planted a seed in the heart of one of the members of the church and she has taking Harrison’s cause under her wing.
I though all night of what I could say or do, to show everyone my appreciation. Nothing beats the power of prayer so here is my prayer for all that participated:
Lord, Father, thank you for your abundant love and blessing. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Father, I come to you humbled by your love, amazed by your power, and speechless by the outpouring of love from your children. God, bless everyone that attended or had a part in yesterday’s fundraiser. For your children, Lord, let the gates of heaven open and poor all you’re blessing in their lives, their children’s lives, and for generations to come. Lord for those that don’t know you yet, I pray that the fundraiser allowed them to experience first-hand the warmth, love, and blessing that you receive when you are a Child of God. Lord continue to use Harrison’s testimony as a vehicle that speak to your awesomeness and to remind everyone that what was in impossible for man is possible for you.
Lord, thank you for Desiree; she has been a beacon of light during so many dark nights. She is your faithful servant. God give you heaven’s dew and earth’s richness (Genesis 27:28).
Father, bless Spring Creek BBQ restaurant and bring abundant prosperity to their establishment.
Lord I ask and claim all these blessing in your son, Jesus’ name.
Amen.
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment