Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Thursday, November 1, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

WOW it has been 1.5yrs since i last posted.  That is a good sign right?  We have been too busy living life.  All blessing to God.   I was emailing with my sister and she asked me for Harrison's blog, which prompted me back here.  :) 

I really want to share some of the milestones that have happened over the last 1.5yrs as a diary for my kids when they grow up and i share this with them.  So please humor me as you read this.  Take a look at the pictures section of my blog as I am going to dump a whole mess of pictures there documenting our adventures this past year.

EMERSON:

1. We survived kindergarten with Emerson.  She is now in 1st grade.  Here she is on her 1st day of school:

She is reading and doing great is school. We just got her 1st real report card yesterday and she had all As with 2 high B (88).  Very proud of her.  I keep telling my husband that she is so smart because of me.  LOL

2. She has lost 4 teeth and the tooth fairy is starting to go out of business. 

3. She combs her own hair and sleeps in her bed without i having to tuck her in.  HUGE :)

4. She has joined girl scouts and really enjoys it.

5. She still want to sing, dance, act....  Wont be surprise if she does something in the arts when she is bigger.  Loves to dress up.  Here she is with her costume for Halloween yesterday (always posing):


6.  But the best thing is the last 1.5yrs is that she is still the sweetest girl with a big heart that loves God and everyone she meets.  She has still to meet a person that does not instantly become her BFF.  She is independent, outspoken, and continues to demand people take notice when she walks in a room.  I am blessed to have her be my daughter. 

HARRISON: 

What can I say about him.  He is a miracle from God.  In the last 1.5yrs Harrison has made progress beyond measures.  He had 2 minor surgeries this year nothing to do with the omphalocele and he is now discharged from all doctors.  THANK YOU GOD. 

Please humor me once again as you read Harrison's milestones:

1. Potty trained at 30 months and so far no accidents .  Cannot under estimate this one at all

2. Sleeps in his own bed.  I tuck him in every night.  Falls asleep in mommy's arms and I go to my bed.
 (Considering I had not slept in my bed the majority of Harrison's life -- This is no small thing).

3. Goes to school.  Here is a picture of him on his 1st day this year (don't you just LOVE that smile):


4. Eats everything that he can get his hands on.  He specially loves crab legs.  YES, this is from the child that was fed via a tube because he could not eat via his month because of his oral aversion.  Can I have an TESTIFY!!!!

5. He is the sweetest boy ever.  Loves to instigate his big sister and yet wants to be with her all the time.  Adores his daddy and wants to go to Lowe's with him all the time  :) 

6. He LOVES music and dancing.  Here he is in his Halloween costume from our adventure yesterday:


MC HARRIS in the HOUSE!!!!

While I wont promise I will try to keep this blog updated on a more frequent basis.  I hope this blogs give you inspiration to always keep your eyes on the prize, NEVER GIVE UP, and always put your faith in GOD. 

GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment