Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/2010

We survived!!!!

What a weekend.  I have learned a valuable lesson this weekend... Never go on vacation with your young children unless you have an RV.  

From the minute we left the house until we got to the beach (6.5hrs later!!) Emerson kept asking are we there yet.  

No more vacations for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment