What a crazy few days. We went to the beach with the family (our first trip with Harrison) outside of all the standard "mommie are we there yet" the trip was good and Harrison did well considering.
I of course lost my cell phone and it is somewhere in the sandy shores of the gulf coast.
We go today to see Harrison's pulmonologist for a 2 month check up. We had a chest x-ray done yesterday and hopefully his little lungs show improvement. I pray to God that his he no longer suffers from Chronic Lung Disease and all medication can be stopped. Maybe then I can sleep better and am not worrying all the time if he is breathing ok or checking on him 5 times a night to make sure he is breathing. Ok, who am I kidding that wont stop BUT at least I will get a little bit more peace of mind.
Busy day today......
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment