Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

He says MAMA!!!!!

 I love this picture. It like he is saying "do you want a piece of this"  LOL
Halloween 2010 at the Church Harvest Festival.  My supergirl and superman!

Harrison finally has said his first words and I am happy to report he is saying mama.  He says it when he is happy, when he is sad, anytime really.  And as the recipient of that word, I am like a proud peacock with her feathers all up and standing tall.   (Note:  Emmie's 1st words was mama too.  Two for Two!!!!!  If I was just a betting kind of girl!!  :)

On a personal note, I have not been really feeling it lately.  I am just in a dump but I am giving it to God to deal with because he knows my heart and the desires of my heart.   That is all.

Lord here my prayers.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment