Shout out to my Lord and Savior for answering my prayer -- Harrison has not puked today!!!! Thank You God.
Another week has gone by and I did not get a haircut. AHHHH I need someone to tell me how you carve out time for you without feeling guilty or your household coming to a halt (I least I feel this way).
I have a confession - My son is spoiled. He will only fall asleep if he is smelling me. He takes my shirt wraps his beautiful hands around it and starts sniffing it. I get next to him on the bed and am almost wrapping myself around him, like a mommy bear protecting her young, and in two seconds he is down.
My mother told me that I am spoiling him and my daughter. She told me they only have eyes for their mommy. So while I know that I will pay for this when they are older, and sometimes I want to run out naked from my house like a banshee mad woman because I have no space and can't breath, the other side of me is like these are my babies and darn it after all I have gone through with them I am entitled to be the light in their eyes lives while they are young. Because I know the day will come very soon when I can do no right, so until then I will cherish this time where I can do no wrong! Even if it means a lot more grey hair, less sleep, and financial ruins....
On another note, I am going to try and feed Harrison a little bit of baby food hoping he will be receptive to it...Cant blame me for trying, can you? :)
The big event tomorrow is Harrison gets a real bath vs. a sponge bath. No more stinky monkey!!!! LOL
God Bless
One family's journey through the ups and downs of our miracle child born with a giant Omphalocele.
Psalm 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
No comments:
Post a Comment