Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Thursday, August 19, 2010

11.9 lbs and counting

 Woo Hoo!!! Harrison weighs 11.9lbs this week.  He gained a whole ounce in one week!   I know any other kid would gain this just by breathing but my boy worked hard for this 1 oz.

Thank you God for this blessing and if I am not being too pushy can you let next week be crazy and maybe he can gain 4oz.   God this is all in your hands, but you created me to be strong and persistent so I know you are not surprised by my request.  Love you God!!!!

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW, the reason my comments are anoymous is because I can't figure the profile status part out. Sorry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete