Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Puking.....Just want I always wanted

Why oh why does this continue to happen?   Harrison was doing great for a few weeks, NOT puking, eating every 3hrs, tolerating a volume in take to 110ml.  I was soo excited and optimistic that maybe just maybe we were turning the page and he would start gaining weight.

Well my excitement was short lived.  Out of the 7 feeds he had yesterday, he puked 3 of them.  And he has already puked his 8am feed today!   I don't know why this continues to happen.   I am going through every little thing different that I may have done in the last 48hrs that may have caused him to begin puking again (I know this is pointless but I can't help but do this and am loosing my mind). 

Because of this, I'm dreading the nurse's visit today for weigh-in and God forbid this boy weighs 11.8lbs or less.  I will go bonkers!!!!! because I am going to feel it is my fault. (I know, I know, I know, I should know better).

Now i got to go and get my house ready for the nurse.  My floors need to be washed because they are all puked on and i need a darn shower!!!!

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are going thru this. Always in our prayers. LUV U MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!~Dee

    ReplyDelete