Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coming undone!!!!

Ok, Lord while I am truly grateful that my son is gaining weight, could you please let it be more an 1oz a week!!!!!!!

Harrison got weighed today and he weighs 11lbs 10.4oz.  He is 9months and he weighs less than 12lbs.   UHHHHHHHHHHH.  Can you believe this!!!

I am keeping my side of the deal, I mean I am obsessed with making sure the he drinks his milk, I never sleep a full night because I get up to feed him at least 2x, he is on 30cal and yet he gains 1 oz in a week!  I just want to scream at the top of my lungs "LORD, you have all the power to make things happen, how much more!!!!"   AND God forbid he pukes any of the milk, I go into an internal panic mode calculating how I can get more milk into his little body to try and balance out the playing field for the day!!!!!

Lord, come over me because i need to relax myself before I have a aneurysm.  In your son's name, AMEN.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment