Here it is, 8 months after my son, Harrison, was born and I am FINALLY getting around to writing a blog about his journey into this world.
I don't know what will come from this blog, but I hope that for the families that have gone through their own journey they will be able to relate to the craziness of it all. For others that may just be beginning their journey, I pray that they find hope, comfort and information through this blog.
Personally, I know that GOD is in the CENTER of all of this (including this blog) and will continue to guide me through this my journey.
GOD BLESS
One family's journey through the ups and downs of our miracle child born with a giant Omphalocele.
Psalm 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16
I love this, I am so glad that you decided to do it. My Lil Prince Nephew is truly a miracle & I know that GOD has BIG plans for him!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome Rebecca! God has blessed you with a beautiful baby and God knew who to make his mommy. He's sent you a little angel for you to love.
ReplyDelete