Psalm 139: 13-16

For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleep... NOT overrated

Great night.  Harrison went to bed at 9 and did not wake up until 6am.   This NEVER happens.  He usually wakes up during the night.   I on the other hand woke up a few times to feed him.   I am really looking forward to getting rid of the NG tube and getting his micky button.  i hope this is soon.  

His omphalocele site looks pretty good.  I cant wait until the opening closes by itself and we can resume giving him showers.  He is a little stinky boy and the wash cloth just does not cut it. 

Next week we have a pulmonologist appointment  I hope we can begin to wean him off the asthma meds.  Really looking forward to that.   I still wake up at night to make sure he is breathing. Will the fear ever go away???

Thank you Lord for another blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment